Find your dream home in a neighborhood you love!
Are you looking for the ideal home in the North Fulton County? If you are, then you will surely find a wide variety of choices in the Roswell, Alpharetta, Milton and Johns Creek areas. To help you find what you are looking for without needlessly stressing yourself out, register for my Free Home Finder Alert and we will notify you whenever a new house that matches your specifications comes on the market.
Neighborhoods in the Johns Creek, Alpharetta & Milton Areas
- Ammersee Lakes. Ammersee Lakes is the nature lover’s dream community. You will love this neighborhood if you enjoy tennis, swimming, nature trails, and fishing in the lakes, and appreciate living in a serene, nature-inspired setting. Search For Homes
- Avalon. Luxury single family homes and townhomes abound at Avalon, Alpharetta’s shopping and dining capital. Avalon offers all the amenities your heart desires. Search For Homes
- Chartwell. People who prefer a wooded residential community would surely find Chartwell as the ideal place to live. Amenities include a swimming pool, two tennis courts, and lighted streets, and features towering trees, running streams, and easy access to many local restaurants and shopping. Search For Homes
- Deerlake. Deerlake is a private swim and tennis community located in South Forsyth County, off of Medlock Bridge Road (141), just across the North Fulton County line. The neighborhoodoffers a park-like setting and is conveniently located near shopping destinations, hospitals, restaurants, schools, and parks. This active community provides all types of social activities for families, parents, and/or children. Search For Homes
- Ellard. This beautiful gated community located along the Chattahoochee River features houses with manor style architecture. Amenities include a playground, four manicured parks, a Clubhouse, swimming pool, and tennis courts. Search For Homes
- Glen Abbey. This exclusive swim and tennis community features beautiful stucco homes, and is located in the city of Alpharetta off of Kimball Bridge Road, across from the neighborhood of Tuxford. Amenities include walking trails, 11 tennis courts, two playgrounds and a basketball court. If you enjoy shopping and dining out, you would be glad to know that Glen Abbey is just minutes away from these destinations. Search For Homes
- Graystone. Graystone is an intimate neighborhood of 53 medium sized homes located on the north side of Lake Windward, accessible off of Windward Parkway. If you love front porches and large yards, you will surely appreciate what this small neighborhood has to offer. Search For Homes
- Harrington Falls. Located on Mayfield Road off of North Main Street in Alpharetta, Harrington Falls features elegant estate homes on one acre plus home sites, and is conveniently close to Historic Downtown Alpharetta, Historic Crabapple, Windward Parkway and GA 400. The great clubhouse, which features a generously sized swimming pool, playground and four lighted tennis courts, serves as the social center in this posh neighborhood. Search For Homes
- Kimball Estates. Located amidst gently rolling woodlands on Kimball Bridge Road in Alpharetta, Kimball Estates features 46 classically-designed homes, neighbor-friendly sidewalks and an innovative Gathering Place. The community is just minutes from Georgia 400, Northpoint Mall, and Northpoint Business Corridor. Search For Homes
- Kimball Farms. Kimball Farms features homes built between 1995 to 1999 and is located North of North Point Parkway and off Kimball Bridge Road near GA-400 and Haynes Bridge Road. Search For Homes
- Kingsley Estates. Kingsley Estate features estate sized home sites and specially designed home plans that would satisfy even the most discerning homeowners. Amenities include a competition pool, fire side outdoor pavilion and three lighted tennis courts. Kingsley Estates is located in the city of Milton, just north of Alpharetta, Georgia, and is located near great schools, shopping and easy location to the 400 to Atlanta GA. Search For Homes
- Mayfair. People who are looking for great swim/tennis neighborhoods in the Alpharetta/Johns Creek area should definitely check what Mayfair has to offer. Most of the homes in the neighborhood are built in the Traditional style. Search For Homes
- Nesbit Lakes. This neighborhood features 269 homes of varied styles (French Country, Cape Cod, Traditional Brick and European) built from the 1990s to 2003. Nesbit Lakes is conveniently located near shopping destinations, schools and the Georgia 400. Amenities include a Clubhouse, Olympic swimming pool, 6 lighted tennis courts, a wonderful playground area, and a BBQ area with picnic, to name a few. Search For Homes
- Palisades. Located within walking distance from the North Point Mall, the Palisades is a charming tree-lined swim and tennis community built by Monte Hewett. The homes at Palisades are newer traditional homes with varying exteriors (craftsman, traditional, colonial, 4 side brick, etc.) and modern high-end interiors. Amenities include a community swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, sidewalks, street lights, lawn maintenance included with HOA, access to the Big Creek Parkway, and a lake. It is also conveniently located in one of the best Fulton County school districts. Search For Homes
- Providence at Atlanta National. A gated community of 83 one-acre home sites located in Milton. Amenities include junior Olympic swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, community clubhouse and private streets with sidewalks and streetlights. Search For Homes
- Six Hills. This swim and tennis neighborhood with well manicured landscaping features homes that are all set on one acre lots. Search For Homes
- Sugar Mill. At Sugar Mill, there is definitely something for everyone. Amenities include a Junior Olympic pool, playground, tennis courts, basketball courts, and a stocked lake.
- The Falls of Autry Mill. This is one of the most prestigious swim and tennis communities located in Johns Creek, Georgia. Amenities include tennis courts, swimming pools, and a fitness center. Search For Homes
- Triple Crown. Located in Milton, along Birmingham highway just South of Birmingham Road, Triple Crown features 150 custom traditional homes on one acre lots. Amenities include a four acre lake with a dock, walking trails, swimming pool, lighted tennis courts, and a large clubhouse. Search For Homes
- Valmont features 12 acres of green space divided into four individual parks, a clubhouse, swimming pool, fishing pond, and a playground area.
- Wellington. A swim and tennis community with nearby parks, baseball, soccer, play fields, and golf communities. Wellington is conveniently located near shopping malls, schools, downtown John’s Creek, and major roads. Search For Homes
- Winfield on the River. This small gated neighborhood on the Chattahoochee River offers private estate homes in a small gated community. Amenities include nearby private golf courses of Atlanta Athletic Club, St. Ives and Country Club of the South, and shopping destinations. Search For Homes
- Winthrop Park. Winthrop Park is a gated community located in the Johns Creek area. It features 22 distinctive residences that showcase the custom homes of Atlanta’s most noted builders. Amenities include a clubhouse, swimming pool and a community park. Search For Homes
- White Columns. Designed by award-winning architect Tom Fazio, White Columns Country Club features approximately 475 homes build from 1995 to the present. Amenities include a traditional golf course, a 20,000 square feet clubhouse, a junior Olympic size pool, 7 lighted tennis courts and fitness center. White Columns is located in Alpharetta, Fulton County, near Atlanta National. Search For Homes
Let Tammie help you find the best property that will suit your family’s needs. Please visit her main website at http://tammiecarter.crye-leike.com or her blog at https://tammiecarter.wordpress.com/ for more valuable tips on selling or buying a home. Request A Complimentary Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) Today!
Image by fantasista at FreeDigitalPhotos.net